- No matter how you put it price is a big part of booking a wedding photographer.
- My package includes the whole day from when you want me to a bit after the first dance and maybe a little bit after (up until people start being unable to stand), the end result will include all of your photos on a USB storage device, this is approx. about 300 images.
- If you would like an album I charge £395 for these however this does not have to be before the wedding.
- I keep your photos for 3 years just incase you would like an album at a later date or incase you lose them
- (this happens more often than you think plus i don’t charge extra for lost images.)
- These cost nothing, I happily give these for free.
- These are a great way to get to know me and for me to get to know you as it’s not just my photos you have to like as your relationship with your photographer comes through on you photos.
- You will also receive these photos so you can have some snazzy new facebook profile pictures to show off your engagement
- My albums are 16X12 landscape albums with a 15+ page spread, these albums also have an acrylic cover with a photo of your big day.
- Because of this I find a lot of my albums being on fireplaces or book shelves so they never get forgotten about.
- I am very proud of my albums not only are they made very well but the paper is museum archive paper so they wipe clean incase of little ones and are also not affected by the sunlight as much.
- This is not something that has to be purchased before the wedding especially as this does make a lovely 1 year anniversary gift so one year on you can relive that magical day